Thursday, December 26, 2013

All is Well in Belly!

Louis V and I had a date today with belly jelly and the ultrasound wand!
 
 The ultrasound tech said everything looked great and that he is still, in fact, a boy. (She didn't know I already knew what was going on down there when she asked if I wanted to find out.)
 
After all was said and done in there, the doctor listened to his heartbeat, checked his u/s pictures & measurements and gave him a top-notch grade! See, he's taking after his mama already. ;)

 
 The only disappointment was that today's ultrasound was supposed to only be for a measurement, they still planned to have me to come back at 20 weeks for the comprehensive look (I even called to verify this on Monday)...however, the tech today said because of my size and the position he was in, he was all ready for his check-up. This was disappointing because Ian wasn't there to see him!! Thank goodness we did the 3D ultrasound in Vegas, so at least he got some great views of the little guy there. And because the tech felt so bad when I told her this, she took some extra pics and videos and burned them to a disc for me to share with his proud daddy.
 
HI, EVERYBODY!!
 
Forget Christmas presents, this was the best gift we could get this year. :) (With that said, I'm sure Ian will say his XBOX ONE came in a close second...and he said Louis V really wants a PlayStation 4 (perhaps a hint to Baba!?) :)


1 comment:

  1. Whatever Louis V wants, Louis V gets!!! ;-) Another awesome blog post!!! I miss you tons and am looking forward to seeing you in 2 days although since it's been in the mid-60's every single day since we've been here, the temps back home are going to be brutal!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete