Friday, December 13, 2013

Bump, There It Is!


My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump... check it out!


I don't sound like Fergie when I sing that line; luckily, Louis V can't hear yet. I do sound like Tag Team when I sing the post title though. :) 
 
Ask and you shall receive, I guess! I'm not sure what happened last night, but I somehow woke up with a baby bump this morning. It might have a tiny, little something to do with the tank top--I recall being a little bumptastic in it prior to Louis V taking up residence in there--but still. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty excited about this expansion. (As long as I don't wake up every morning from here on out with significant growth, I'm totally cool with it.)

 Looks like I'm now a prime candidate to play Santa this year, ho ho ho!
Happy Friday!

 

1 comment: