Friday, December 6, 2013

15 Weeks

 15 down, 25 to go! 




 It's becoming more apparent every day that pregnancy brain is real. For example, this is the photo I originally took and uploaded for this post: 


I guess I started counting backwards like I do on my birthdays. ;) So, I had to doctor up the top photo so as to not hold Louis V back. I am, indeed, 15 weeks along. Hopefully I can get it right next week. 

In addition to the weekly bump photos, I've decided to throw in the little Q&A below. I've seen it on many baby bump blogs (thank you, Pinterest!) and thought it was a cute idea to keep track of things, especially since my pregnancy brain won't remember!

How far along? 15 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I did get a Bella Band that has come in handy for work pants! I'm excited to borrow a couple pair of maternity jeans from an adorable mama friend, I have a feeling I'll want to wear them for the rest of my life. :)
Stretch marks? Nope, and hopefully that answers stays the same throughout!
Sleep: I sleep pretty well other than the 3-5 times I have to get up to pee, and the normal wake-ups courtesy of the playful kitties. I sure hope Louis V takes after Berta rather than Kip and Izzy in the sleep department! 
Best moment this week: Buying Louis V his very first item! I've been holding off because I know once I start I won't be able to stop, but I came across a pair of polar bear pajamas that were just too cute to pass up. I realize that he is due at the end of May and fleece footie PJs won't be worn for many months after, but I don't care. He needed some polar bear attire to match mine! (One of my many nicknames from Ian is polar bear.)
Food cravings: Bagels, bagels and more bagels. PB&J toast. Happy Joe's breakfast pizza, but I have yet to satisfy this craving since about week 9...maybe soon. :) Also, my sweet tooth has returned (yay!) and sour gummies and Skittles are high atop my list. Still not feeling ice cream or froyo (devastating!) 
Looking forward to: Having more of a baby bump, I feel like I'm at the awkward stage that every expectant mama must hit where clothes don't fit right and you just feel thick, but not obviously pregnant. Bring on the bump, baby!! Also looking forward to celebrating my fabulous mama's birthday tomorrow! Without her, Louis V and I wouldn't be here. :)
Baby item of the week: The polar bear pajamas!!! 

Aren't they adorable!?!                                Now he'll match me in my hat and slippers. :)


Happy Friday and happy early birthday to Barbie Doll, we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, thank you for the early birthday wishes!!! Baba has started buying and you are right, once you start, YOU CAN'T STOP!!!! Oh boy!!!!! The next 5 1/2 months are going to be so much fun, but just think what my birthday will be like next year!!! EXCITED!!!! Baba love you Louis V!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sidetracked by the comment that you haven't had breakfast pizza since Week 9 and could read no further. Let's remedy that soon, because Aunt Wendy is craving it on Louie's behalf. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete