Monday, December 23, 2013

You've Cat to be Kitten Me Right Meow!

Best onesie ever!! 
Okay, mayyybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I really, really love this. 

 "Ummm, helloooo, what about 'my sister is a dog'??
 I'm a pretty big deal, you know. I mean, I am man's best friend. No one ever said that about the cat."

Berta has a point, Louis V does have four siblings. Although, I think the onesie he really needs is 'my sister did it'...
referring to Izzy, of course.
 I never believed my mom when she told me a human child would be easier to handle than a fur child, but after seeing Izzy gnawing on a cord plugged into the electrical outlet, I'm beginning to think she may be right. This one is DEFINITELY our problem child! I'll say it again, I sure hope Louis V takes after Berta and not this terror! 

Since Christmas is almost here, I'll leave you with this:

 This holly, jolly beagle wishes you a very merry Christmas! 

"When the baby comes, will you stop dressing me up and taking pictures??" 
The answer is NO. :) 
(BIG THANK YOU to Michelle Solis Russell for the ADORABLE Santa outfit!! Berta can't wait to put it on again tomorrow night and Wednesday!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment