Sunday, August 24, 2014

THREE MONTHS!

Big week over here -- Tristan started daycare as I returned to the working world and he turned 3 months old! One of us is dealing with these big milestones better than the other, I'll give you one guess as to which is which. ;-)
 I couldn't decide which pic was cuter (although both are a tad blurry thanks to his CONSTANT motion), so I am posting both. ;)
Tristan discovered he and his sheep have something in common!
And that he's quite tasty.

 At THREE MONTHS, Tristan...

...is growing like a weed, the thunder trunks have arrived!

...is rolling over from his tummy to his back, crazy!
 
...loves to smile and laugh, he's a very happy boy.
 
 ...prefers to stand (with our assistance, of course) and tries to do it on his own when laying in his lounger. Look out, world!



...is still super curious and uses his big eyes to observe everything around him. The bug eye button is usually pushed! 

...is a "natural born flirt" according to the daycare ladies, daddy is so proud.

...found his toes!

...prefers milk (and wants it often), but won't turn down a handwich. In fact, he tries to eat his whole hand in one bite. 

...continues to bring infinite joy to our lives. I'm in love overload!

 And now, a week in photos.

We went to see Berta at her temporary home, the outfit was a no-brainer!
And enjoyed a nice, long walk.
And a nice, long nap.
We can't wait for our house to be done so we can reunite T-Max with his furry siblings!!

We soaked up lots of love from each other on our last weekday together.
 Tristan makes being a lawyer look way better than it really is. ;) 
Thanks, Uncle Jason (one of the best attorneys around), for the bib!
 And just like that, 12 weeks of maternity leave came to and end I became a working mom. 
(The smile is so fake, most of the morning was spent in tears.)
Family photo before the dreaded trip to Skip-a-Long.
(I absolutely bawled in the parking lot, I couldn't help it.)
Daycare is exhausting, but we both survived the first day.
Luckily for me, my office is literally 2 minutes from the daycare, so I get to spend my lunch break with this guy! Not only does seeing him make my day better, but driving the 2 minutes to feed him is WAY easier than another pumping session at the office.   
 Lunch date selfies. :)
 One night, Tristan tried to make up for not seeing me all day by wanting to hang out all night. 
He didn't understand why I didn't love that plan.
While I love and adore him no matter what, he's much sweeter when he's doing this in the early morning hours.
We invested a solid $12 in this new toy so that he can practice his grip on it instead of my hair!
 
Friday was PJ day at daycare and Tristan rocked his "Tough Guy"/"Lil Helper" tool PJs!
 
First week in the books and we are ALL SMILES!
(We had to change out of the PJs and into a muscle shirt onesie thanks to the horrid humidity.)
As for Tristan, he was a broken record of happiness on his daily reports from daycare. 
Pharrell would be proud. 
Football season is just around the corner, so Daddy got Tristan ready accordingly.
Wait, I'm a Bills fan!?
 Okay, if you say so, daddy.
Laying around is so last month, time to stand!
Then it was mommy's turn to get some quality time 
 He is the best cuddler ever!
In fact, he's so good that I chose to eat dinner like this rather than put him down. I couldn't resist these snuggles!
In a new development on Sunday, Tristan has decided he wants to sit up in a chair and play now.

And he did it well!
I think this was the face I was giving him, too. 
Is it normal for him to be doing this at 3 months!? 
(Apparently, it is normal as this product says for 3 months+.)
Mommy just isn't ready for all this growing up!! 
At this rate, who knows what we'll be posting about next month, stay tuned to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment