Thursday, May 29, 2014

40 Weeks...

...also known as Day 5!

Mom's in love 



Dad's in love
  

Blogging is a little more difficult

But life is good.

 Yesterday marked not only our first day at home as a family, but also our third wedding anniversary. The past two years, I celebrated by putting on my wedding dress and cooking Ian breakfast. That obviously wasn't going to happen this year, but what we did instead was SO MUCH BETTER!!!!
Last but not least, a few sneak peak photos from Tristan's newborn photo session with the amazingly talented Ashley Hempel:

Man's new best friend
Life is better with a beagle. 
And every beagle needs a napping buddy!
 My heart has officially melted!! And I'm sure it'll do it all over again (and then some) when we see the rest of the incredible photos!!
 

More to come later, but right now it's time to nap!
 


1 comment:

  1. My favorite blog post to date!!!!!!!!! Baba is SO in love too!!!!

    ReplyDelete